Thursday, September 18, 2008

The past month





SO, as you all know, we experienced a little set back with all of the hurricane stuff. I am really sorry that it has taken me so long to update you on everything. Grant is crawling on all fours now!!! Camden is talking up a storm. Oh, and we have some pictures from his hospital visit. Norm bought Camden this tiger and he was giving it kisses and trying to get Grant to kiss him as well. Grant only came to see his brother once because we did not think it was too safe. But, he slept in his stroller the whole time anyway. I cannot tell you how horrible these last few weeks have been. But, it is over and Norm and I are headed to New Orleans this Saturday night. It is a much needed getaway and we are really excited to spend our 7 year anniversary in the Big Easy. Uncle Eric and Aunt Alexis are watching the boys. Stay tuned to Alexis' blog because I am sure she will have some great stories to tell! Enjoy all of the pictures!!!

No comments: